Thursday, January 7, 2010

Summer heat!

0 comments
My most memorable summer vacation happened last year. It happened at Rarotonga, Cook Islands.

The place was really beautiful. The scenery, the beach, the sand, the trees, the wind and a lot more... was really breathtaking. I enjoyed the place with my friends. The entertainment was really nice. Not only that the daytime is something you should really watch out for, but also the great night life they offer. The drinks, the ambiance and the shows they provide is nothing like the best night life you ever had. :)

I'll be visiting this place soon. They told me that Cook Islands is also beautiful during FRANGIPANI SEASON (November to April). Can't wait! ;)

Anyway, after this vacation, I'll be planning to go to Shanghai, China. It is said to be the largest city in China. It is a very nice and rich place. I wanna see that place!


January 7, 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment