Saturday, January 9, 2010

A place to rest

0 comments
Going out of town or having a vacation out of country is never an easy thing. It should always be prepared for at least more than a week before your planned vacation day. One of this preparations is the place where you can stay in... a place that will serve as your home while you are actually fer from your real home.

I remember one time where my Aunt had a vacation in Singapore. It all went out fine except for one thing... she doesn't have a condominium (for rent) to stay in for almost a month. She doesn't want to stay in hotels so it really took time before she can find a condominium for herself. This I know, will never happen to me... for I won't let it. ;)

After the vacation, things will be back to normal! I mean, back to work again!



January 9, 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment