Saturday, February 13, 2010

Let's Explore Greece

1 comments
I know you guys don’t know and probably don’t want to know but I still want to share a secret. Here it is… Hmm… My ultimate dream is to be an archeologist… And my ultimate destination is: GREECE!

Why Greece?!
I like to explore Greece because it is very rich in history… ancient history. And that is what an archeologist wants. I like to explore Parthenon and Acropolis, Alexander the great, Athens and Sparta, the battles that molded Greece to what it is right now and a lot more about Greece. I just can’t enumerate them here for it will be too long.

Just personally visit Greece or read any articles about Greece and you’ll find more about what I’m talking about.



February 13, 2010

1 comments:

Alan Curtis says:
August 29, 2020 at 8:45 PM

I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com / 

Post a Comment